Today we are Discussing the Top 9 Social media marketing tips to grow and more popularity of your small business. So that’s why many of the Brands gives the Projects to Best Digital Marketing companies. I’m going to show you how to get more traffic to your website from social media and in that we also see how to get more engagement and we’ll show you how to get more followers.
We are also learning about how to build your brand in a positive light so that people view it and trust it in a great way to:
- So the first, the thing you need to do is when you’re creating your usernames use the same one if possible for all platforms so your username for Twitter should be the same for Facebook should be the same for Instagram Pinterest, etc
so for instance, if you go to twitter.com slash Jeff Bullas you’ll notice that you come up to Jeff Bullas and his profile he has a very well-known social media marketing brand and you’ll notice that his twitter the handle is at Jeff Bullas all one word so. When you go to twitter.com slash Jeff Bullas it comes up right here if you go to Pinterest calm solve Jeff slash Jeff Bullas it does the same thing goes straight to the same guy and his profile on Pinterest so you notice he has a consistent user name and a consistent a brand.
So it’s easy for you to find him he makes it easy for you to locate him on different platforms by having a consistent username and a consistent link to his profile so do that and it’ll make it easier for people to find you on social media number to have to follow buttons on your website.
If you have followed buttons on your website it allows you to get the most followers possible by leveraging not just social media but leveraging the traffic from your website so for instance
- Huffington Post one of the biggest news websites around you’ll notice if you go up to the top right corner, they have a link to their Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest profiles so you click those and it allows you to go their profiles and follow them very quickly.
They get a ton of traffic so a lot of people that may not even know that they’re on these social media platforms can go straight from the website very easily no matter what page they’re on and follow them very quickly so you want to do that to maximize the number of followers you have to get the most traffic number.
- three if you want to make a list of your competitors and industry leaders to study their patterns so when you do this and you actually study the people that are the best in your industry you’ll notice that you can find patterns in what they’re doing you can find consistent things that
multiple brands that are leaders in their industry so that you can incorporate into your business so if you go to twitter.com for the instance you can create a list from your profile of profiles that you want to follow and that you want to observe for the instance.
- I created an influencers list on my profile is 25 members of people that know a lot about entrepreneurship and marketing so I can go and observe these peoples profiles and figure out what they’re doing consistently to build their brand and I can wonder in how they’re doing it because they’ve already been successfully doing it so it allows you to pick up some great
- strategies so you should be always learning from the best as you go on you should always be observing who is doing something well that you want to do well to get the best tools the best strategies that will get you there number four is you need to post daily the more you post the better in some cases but you need to post at least
once a day on every single the platform that’s one thing you can um not that’s one thing you have to do is post daily so there’s a great infographic on buffer command it talks about what the best times or how often you want to post on the different profiles in social media,
For instance, they say five times per day or so on Pinterest, they say three times per day on Twitter, you can actually do more than that we’ve tested that you know someone like Jeff bolts, he’s a very famous
- social media marketer he posts many more times than that per day on Twitter so you can also test these things but this is a great infographic that kind of helps you get started you don’t want to post any more than twice a day on Facebook because of the shelf life.
- The Facebook post is much longer than say Pinterest or Twitter, in other words, it
stays in the newsfeed longer on Facebook then it does on others to go to this infographic on buffer command you’ll kind of see the psychology behind and the numbers behind posting.
- How many different times per day and why it works so just keep that in mind and don’t over the post and don’t under post number five use easy social share buttons for WordPress and this is a plug-in, of course, this applies if you have a WordPress website.
- If you don’t have a WordPress website then you might find a different alternative but I use this for mine because I use WordPress I believe in WordPress, I think it’s one of the best platforms it actually takes up about 26% of the entire Internet now.
So if you go to a blog post that I did on my website you’ll notice on the far left the side you can’t see it right now on the recording screen but when you say to share this is how powerful Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, and many more Platform is.