With up-gradation in all fields, technology is developing every next day. With the development of technology, even TVs have evolved too. Earlier TVs were used only for watching different shows provided by the cable operators, but with the progress of time now TVs can be used for watching different shows, movies, and play games. They currently support the internet too, and through Wi-Fi connections, one can do more on TV than before. So best credit cards being issued by various banks is no more a burden on anyone to pay the whole amount at the same time.
Following are some tips to buy top smart TVs:
1. Size- Whenever you plan on buying a new TV, size is one of the essential factors you need to look into. You need to decide what should be the size of your TV and is it in your budget too?
2. Resolution- Resolution of the TV is another important factor that one needs to consider before buying a TV. The display resolution of a TV is the number of distinct pixels displayed in each dimension. Therefore, it is quoted as width x height, with the units in pixel.
For instance, “1920 x 1080”
3. Picture Quality- When someone is buying a Smart TV, one of their basic requirements is that the picture quality is good. There are various key factors according to which the picture quality of the TV is determined.
4. Operating System- Operating Systems used in Smart TVs vary from one brand to another. Few of the popular OS used by brands are as follows:
• Sony Smart TV
Sony Smart TV uses Android because of the homogeneity of the system in terms of its operations. Sony Smart TV ranges quite higher in prices due to the technologies used. However, you can buy it through a credit card and can pay the whole amount in small instalments.
▪ It has Google assistant.
▪ It can be controlled through any of your android devices.
▪ The layout is pleasing.
▪ Users have been complaining about system breakdown and bugs as well.
• LG Smart TV
LG uses WebOS, which is user-friendly in nature, which means it is very easy for one to understand and use. It is also compatible with streaming 4k videos with HDR, and you can watch Netflix too.
▪ It has both Google assistant and Amazon’s Alexa for verbal control.
▪ It is fast and has a fantastic response.
▪ The navigation is convenient and swift.
▪ You can access only a few selected apps.
• Panasonic Smart TV
Panasonic uses My Home Screen 2.0 as their Operating System through which one can stream Netflix, YouTube videos, and Amazon Prime. It also features like Demand 5, All4, iPlayer and ITVHub. Buying Panasonic Smart TV is not much of a toll on your credit card.
▪ The response is good, and you can customize the layout accordingly.
▪ It is user-friendly
▪ For some conventional users, it might be a difficult one to use.
• Samsung Smart TV- The new version of Samsung TVs is a lot better than old ones and has many more things to offer its user. The new Operating System used by Samsung is Smart Hub and Tizen. If you are planning to invest in a smart TV, then Samsung Smart TVs are just a credit card swipe away.
▪ The layout is convenient, and the navigation is user-friendly as well.
▪ It has many unpaid channels to keep your pocket heavy.
▪ It has limited app options
5. Popular Apps supported by Smart TV
With the development of technology Smart TVs are expected to support a high number of popular apps like Amazon Prime, Netflix, Skype, Daily Workouts apps, YouTube, TED, etc.
Buying a new television is not hard with the introduction of credit cards. To ease out the pressure on people, banks have EMI systems that one can avail if they are a credit card holder. All they have to do is pay a processing fee to the retailer and convert the price of their Smart TV into installments. The only drawback of converting your payment of Smart TV into EMI is that you will have to pay more money than the original cost of the item. The added money on the cost is called interest. The interest charged varies from bank to bank. Some banks may charge less interest; some may charge more.
READ ALSO: Top 10 Smartwatches you can buy online