The virtual phone number has a lot of advantages like forwarding calls, this is also known as access number. The incoming calls can be forwarded easily. Besides this, they can also be called as virtual private numbers or virtual telephone numbers. Since every country possesses its own words and connotations, this call forwarding facility is known by different names in different countries. While in some countries it is known as personal number, it may be called as virtual phone number in other countries like US. For this kind of a facility, the user need not go to the telecom company office; they can easily download the form from the Google play store in their phone and then can register them with the city where they call the most. The service is provided at very nominal rates and can be availed anywhere in and around the world. These days, the new phones android or the smart phones have this feature as inbuilt and need not download anything. They are automatically given this feature and they need not learn how to forward calls.
Enlisted are the various advantages for using virtual phone number:
• No extra cables or wire setups are required. The virtual number can easily be downloaded without making any current changes. There is no requirement of any extra wiring or cable setup in order to install this.
• The calling service is provided at a very cheap rate and can be availed easily without any difficulties. The roaming and international charges are also made equal to the local charges on calls.
• Keeping a virtual phone number saves time as well as money. By doing this, no hardware or software device needs to be purchased. The form can be downloaded easily from the play store. Even the international or roaming call rate is incurred as local call rate.
• It serves as a service centre for many employees. The employee has the facility of working from anywhere as he will be able to detect all calls and clients will be responded easily.
• It is easy to learn how to forward calls and call recording. The other person on the phone will never get to know if they are speaking to a person or recorded call.
• It gives a professional conduct to the work. They can start up business and can timely respond to all their clients and employees. The employees may get a number of calls on the same number, thus they can easily transfer those calls to other numbers.
• Having a virtual phone number adds more to your business. Doing this, they will be able to set their own incoming call forwarding, connect to recorded calls or send and receive voicemails. This will tend to make the budding business more powerful. The base will be made strong and powerful.
This call forwarding facility may sound simple and very normal to today’s smart phones users however it is a great tool in business life and marketing services.