Most probably, you would have watched the launch event of iPhone X and definitely, the aesthetically pleasing device would have taken over your mind and heart. Apple is notorious for rolling out a cluster of innovation in its never release and it looks like there is no end to the growing hubbub surrounding the launch of iPhone X. A slew of tweaks from its predecessor has made this device so impressive and famous. Released on 27th November 2017, this device from Apple still holds an exclusivity tag and let’s check out if the absurdly priced device is worth picking up or skipping up. Here’s our detailed review of Apple’s most famous and the most-hottest device – iPhone X.
- Screen – With a big display of 5.5 inches, Apple iPhone X offers the users with a crisp clear display. There is no shift in the colors. Along with that, the edge to edge design feels so impressive. The device features 458 PPI Pixel density and that’s the highest on any Apple’s iPhone device. The display screen has the resolution of 1125×2436 pixels and the aspect ratio is 19.5:9. Scrolling through the pictures and playing games on your device is really fun. The display is really bright.
- Build and Design – iPhone X does not feel like those old and the same built-concept. Definitely, the cluster of innovation that the brands have made, give the users a pleasing experience. Well, it was really disappointing to see the brand stuck with the same look while its competitors are experimenting with new looks. On the right side of the device, there is a power switch and a sim card tray. While, on the left side, you can easily adjust the volume with volume up and down buttons. The rear side of the iPhone X is made of glass. The camera module features dual-camera that are vertically aligned, along with LED light for the crisp quality of the picture.
- Operating System – Once you unbox the iPhone X, you can see the OS 11, straight, out of the box. Well, there is no home button, which means, you need to be well familiar with the new functions and gestures of this device. Swiping up will land you home screen whereas holding and swiping up offers you to multitask your activities. You can easily switch your apps by holding and swiping up and then, taking it right or left.
- Performance – When it comes to the performance, the iPhone X delivers uncompromising and stunning performance. Whether you talk about speed or functions, the device delivers exceptional performance. You won’t feel any log in the face id and even in different lighting conditions, it works fine. And even if you try to change your look with a different look or hair-cut, you don’t have to be bothered about your device not recognizing your new look. The iPhone X is sure to unlock your device even with a new look.
- Camera – The functioning of the camera is wonderful. The camera module comes with two cameras in the rear side, featuring 12 MP each side. Watching and shooting 4k videos are just incredible. The shift from dark conditions to low lighting conditions is just effortless. The presence of the iMovie app in the device lets you edit your videos. Capturing slow motion videos is like poetry in motions and sometimes, the lightening condition can worsen the quality of the video, so be prepared for the same.
- Battery life – Apple always remains tightly lipped every time about its battery capacity. Well, we have done a breakdown for you. Our test showed us that the battery is sufficed enough to run for a whole working day. You can expect the stand by time to be ranging between 15-20 hours. Also, the lack of fast charger is annoying but anyways, you can expect it to be working for 10-12 hours when not on a standby mode.
So, this was our review of Apple’s iPhone X. So, if you wish to pick one for yourself, Labor Day Sale 2019 is about to appear in the month of September which means that the stores will knock down the prices of iPhone X. Along with that, you can expect to save extra with the various cashback sites. All in all, it is going to be a win-win situation for everyone out there.